Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Pool

Well, it's about time we got the birth pool out again!


  1. So are you saying that
    1) you birthed in a kiddie pool and it's hot, so you want a swim, or...
    2) is this an announcement???

  2. Not an announcement! It's just finally hot here. Eek. I just got off my period, so not pregnant!

  3. Random question, if you have a moment.
    Ok, you used a kiddie pool I get that. How did you drain a kiddie pool while still in your home?

  4. Sarah,

    I guess I should answer that. I used a bucket :)


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.