1. When I was 10 years old my best friends were Jessica, Susie, and Amy.
2. Squash is my favorite vegetable because it's easy to freeze and good in cakes.
3. My dream pet is a sheep because I'd like to learn to spin wool, nevermind the shearing and washing and carding!
4. Tangled yarn surrounds you.
5. If I could live anywhere in the world I'd live in my own place with a yard, but exactly where we are now. The weather is great and the people are fun.
6. Summer sun keep on shinin' on me.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza night, tomorrow my plans include gardening and Sunday, I want to do some reading!
I think I'm going to spend some of the weekend uploading photos from July and August on Facebook and the family blog, if you want to be on the lookout there. I can't believe how much time that takes.
ETA: I recently became a permablogger on The Exponent II blog and my first post is up today! I post once every 4 weeks and I'm not going to link it it regularly, but thought some of you might be interested in that.