Friday, September 02, 2011

1. When I was 10 years old my best friends were Jessica, Susie, and Amy.

2. Squash is my favorite vegetable because it's easy to freeze and good in cakes.

3. My dream pet is a sheep because I'd like to learn to spin wool, nevermind the shearing and washing and carding!

4. Tangled yarn surrounds you.

5. If I could live anywhere in the world I'd live in my own place with a yard, but exactly where we are now. The weather is great and the people are fun.

6. Summer sun keep on shinin' on me.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to pizza night, tomorrow my plans include gardening and Sunday, I want to do some reading!

Today, we took an Art Break. Here's Margaret! We also came home with four more masterpieces to hang on our art clothesline! Woohoo!

I think I'm going to spend some of the weekend uploading photos from July and August on Facebook and the family blog, if you want to be on the lookout there. I can't believe how much time that takes. 

Happy September!

ETA: I recently became a permablogger on The Exponent II blog and my first post is up today! I post once every 4 weeks and I'm not going to link it it regularly, but thought some of you might be interested in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.