Thursday, September 15, 2011


6 am. Alarm rings. I lie in bed.

7 am. Off to meet my running buddy. She wasn't there, though. She's in the process of moving out this weekend, so I guess we're done with that! I ran the half mile home, though. Man that hurt considering how I wasn't feeling well the day before.

8am I was doing dishes, but Isaac wanted to be held.

9 am. Margaret is reading a knitting comic book. Yes, you read that right.

10 am At the park! It was really chilly.

11 am. More park! Also took a breastfeeding help call while at the park.

12 pm.  Still at the park. Nursing to keep warm.

1 pm. Home and having lunch. Isaac is napping from the festivities.

2 pm. Some quiet time playing board games with herself.

3 pm and 4 pm. Margaret magically took a nap for the first time in 2 weeks, so I had time for some research for an article I want to write and took another breastfeeding help call. Also, note the board games are still out. Check out our ratty chairs. I'm looking into reupholstering them with some knitted portrayals of Mario levels.

5 pm. Making cookies to kill the time before getting Daddy. Danced to Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga while cookies were baking.

6 pm. Daddy is making dinner. Taco salad!

7 pm. Hanging around until bed time.

No picture for 8 pm because I was nursing Isaac to sleep.

9 pm Margaret fell asleep in the laundry basket while reading a book by the light of the moon from the window. That's her chin on the window sill.


  1. I've been enjoying your hourly posts! Ive been reading them I just haven't had time to comment!

  2. That is awesome! I am enjoying your hourly updates and I love this last picture of Margaret asleep in the laundry basket!

  3. Lol about knitting comic book!

    Jealous you have a park with SAND! Darn those stinkin' wood chip parks, putting splinters into my child's feet and forcing him to wear shoes!


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.