1. This week I found my debit card, but lost our quarters and I still can't find my diamond ring. Hoping it'll turn up in the move. Oh and Margaret was sick yesterday. Nothing like packing with a toddler who can't keep anything down.
2. I'm having a hard time keeping up on my library returns.
3. It's all about the hat.
4. Isaac's hair is turning blond in the sun.
5. I demand that you all celebrate Knit in Public Day in June! Woohoo!.
6. Take the scenic path, it's filled with pretty trees.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having the laundry and packing done, tomorrow my plans include moving across town and Sunday, I want to take a breather!
Our move is tomorrow! Pack! Laundry! Clean!
Margaret has been sick the past couple of days, so that's kept me from packing. I think it's food poisoning from some strawberries that were in the fridge for probably too long. She was the only one who ate those and she's the only one who can't keep anything down. I'm grateful for breastfeeding. There are times when I think she might wean and then there are times like this that I'm grateful that breastmilk is so readily digested and that she's staying somewhat hydrated while her body refuses everything.
My brain has been everywhere this week, I need to get it all back into one place. I was on a panel for a podcast, which was fun and maybe I'll do more in the future! I lost and found my debit card in the baby clothes I donated. After taking the clothes to be donated, I found a lost shoe that was supposed to be with those clothes. When I took the shoe to meet its mate, the woman working saw me and said she had my debit card which had been missing for over a week. It snuck itself into the bags while I was sorting clothes and it was lucky that I went back to give them the lost shoe or it would still be missing. My wedding ring is still missing, though. It's been a couple of months; I was hoping to find it in the packing process. Maybe in the unpacking process? Oh, and I took care of a 3 year old who is sick and needs to be held all day and still managed to pack the entire house myself! I think I deserve a medal. I really do.