Thursday, January 26, 2012

FB Nurse-in, part 2.

So three years later, I find myself organizing another nurse-in at FB. There is a FB page for the Menlo Park, CA one, but because it's international, there are many others and you can check to see if there is one near you here.

The FB! Stop harassing Emma Kwasnica over her breastfeeding pics page is going to host a live chat with me tomorrow at 2pm PST (5pm EST) answering questions about my involvement in the first nurse-in if you want to go and watch that.

In the meantime, I guess all I have to say is keep on keepin' on! Nurse your babies! And your toddlers! And even your preschoolers (does that include Margaret now?)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.