Friday, February 24, 2012

We Are Woman

For those of you who were similarly upset about the angry-eye-requiring links from last week, there is a Nationwide Protest called We Are Woman that is being planned for April 28. Protests will take place in each state capital and in DC.

It's been a week since I've blogged. This week has been busy and today is going to be very busy. Basically, I can't find time to blog. So know that I'll be here intermittently.

And that's code for "I'll probably start blogging regularly right away," because every time I think I'm going to blogfade, I get a whole slew of new ideas for posts.

Don't worry, I don't think I could ever go away for good.

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard the term "blogfade" before, but I like it! And I do it from time to time too. ;-) Have a nice week!


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.