1. Speed demon.
2. Quiet time is what I've been looking forward to!
3. One of the things I like most about traveling is the "road trip" feeling.
4. A lot of paperwork makes me think I need an administrative assistant.
5. A road trip to Sacramento soon!
6. Leftover mineral broth is what I had for dinner last night.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a chocolate tasting event, tomorrow my plans include knitting and Sunday, I want to knit! Knitterz gonna knit.
Things that have been happening: Schooling decisions gave me a minor meltdown a couple of weeks ago. I started writing about it here and decided it needed its own post. Later.
In trying to figure out why I haven't been posting here, I've come to a couple of conclusions. First, I'm spread a little thin. What with keeping up with Margaret and knitting and blogging at the Exponent and other volunteer stuff I do, plus I'm working on a non-disclosure agreement project. This blog doesn't get a lot of love.
Second, now that Isaac is no longer a baby, I have to keep up with 2 small children. And when I was 20-21 months postpartum with Margaret, I was pregnant with Isaac. That means I was able to blog about pregnancy and such. I don't have that this time.
We've been gardening. Cucumbers are sprouting. The eggplant sprouts are doing well, as are the tomatoes. The pepper sprouts came up a little late, but I think it'll work out.
Happy Easter to the Eastern Orthodox world! You lucky ducks get Easter candy on sale!