Monday, October 22, 2012

Halloween party

I promised costume pictures. There are more at my knitting blog, and none of the pictures are very good. I'll have another chance to get pictures this Saturday and on Halloween.

Margaret is a mermaid. The green scarf is her "seaweed" boa and the dress was made from a fun shiny fabric and tulle at the bottom. We colored her hair blue and green. I tried to make her a crown with sea glass, but failed.


Isaac is a pumpkin. I knit the hat and I sewed the linen shirt together.



And I got a belly picture. I'm not anything in the picture, I just figured I'd wear the things I don't normally get to0 like a skirt with a lace train.

1 comment:

  1. You look fabulous! Very fit and healthy!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.