Saturday, May 18, 2013

Another Week

So I seem to be doing only week updates. I havent been into blogging much because I have been stretched elsewhere: The Exponent, JABAK, knitting.

Isaac picked flowers for me on Mother's Day.


Linda turned 4 months on Sunday. Here is a baby with 17 pounds of glorious chunk!

We went to the De Young Museum in San Francisco this week to see Rembrandt's Girl with a Pearl Earring. We couldn't take pictures inside, so we took them outside.


Checking out West Oakland from the BART train:

Margaret is going to the Wrap Party today for Monster's University. I made her dress (this has taken some of my blogging and knitting time) which you can see here.

2 comments:

  1. What is a wrap party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Wrap Party celebrates that the movie is "all wrapped up" and ready to go. It's a celebration for the employees. They (Pixar) finished the movie up a couple of weeks ago, and the wrap party was last night. They usually have it black tie and fancy.

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.