Sunday, November 03, 2013

NaNo

For those of you who follow me over at the Exponent, you know that I'm sort-of-but-not-really doing NaNo this month. I'm doing a modified version I'm calling "NaJoWriMo" and doing journal writing.

I have a "journal" as a google doc and I just type up my day and other thoughts there. I haven't journaled for today, but over the past two days have done 3741 words, which is right on track. The entries are just a couple of paragraphs about the day and then I type up some stories from my past so that they are preserved before I forget them. Whether or not anyone will ever read it is up to a guess.

I'm thinking I'll give you all weekly updates of my word count just for support. I also have a couple of other projects happening right now: a programming class, other writing projects, knitting projects. Things are happening, and I think they are good things.

1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome idea! I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.