Friday, November 22, 2013

November Homeschool

So we've been busy. Turned the office into a toy room, but we still need to organize all the stuff that used to be in the office. Hoping to finish that before next week.

The ES from the charter school came again today. Since I've been sharing what we've done for the ES, I thought I'd do it again.

Language arts and math: more worksheet pages from the $1 workbooks I mentioned in last month's homeschool post. Pretty easy, straight-forward

Social Studies: Margaret drew a map.

Science: Liquid nitrogen ice cream.

Violin is also going well. She has a holiday performance in December so rehearsals for that are starting.

Last day of Lego class was yesterday so our Thursdays are free again! She loved Lego class and is hoping for Legos for Christmas. We'll see... Legos are so expensive!

The unschooling group hosts a yearly holiday homeschool craft fair benefitting the Berkeley Women's Daytime Drop-in Center. We might be going to that next month. I don't think I have the time to run a make-and-take table, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.