Wednesday, December 04, 2013

December

Hey,

It's December. Bet you hadn't noticed. What happened to November? Well, I had pink eye for 2 weeks (yay contacts), went to Disneyland, did some programming (taking Python), journaled a bit, gave a talk at church (it was fabulous!), made 8 pies (also fabulous), had Thanksgiving dinner, and finally did turn the office into a toy room, though we are still working on redecorating the rest of the house (plus Christmas!).


That, in a nutshell is it all. There were some up times, there were some down times. Park days happened, LLL meetings happened, conference calls happened, podcasts were published, and installing the BionX happened. It's all happening. And I have almost no time to blog. That's life for you.

I'll chime in when I can. I have Linda's stocking to knit, Christmas cards to get out, programming to finish (I'm currently programming an Asteroids-type game), Christmas presents to figure out, and piles of things to sell on Craigslist. It's a party here!

Oh right, I shaved my head last weekend. No more helmet hair!


1 comment:

  1. Wow! You are busy, girl! Also, I love the new "do". It looks liberating!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.