Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Disneyland

We've had a busy month and it's almost over, so I'm going to have a few posts of catch-up.

We went to Disneyland for McKay's and Linda's birthday. McKay turned 30 last year when I was a week post-dates, so we didn't do anything big for him. This was our make-up celebration.

This is the Lego Hulk from the Lego store in Downtown Disney. Isaac is amazing at posing.


We stayed at the Disneyland Hotel and Linda got to go swimming.

All the kids together in Toon Town:

Blurry photo of me and Carol. Carol was in my ward 3 years ago so we had some catching up.

 Classic picture.

Of course, the day after we got home, Margaret came down with a fever and we were all sick the next week. Yay?

I will say: the week after all the kids go back to school from winter break is the BEST time to go to Disneyland. Barely any lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.