Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Mardi Gras

I have lots of things to blog about: Isaac got a hair cut, we biked in the rain yesterday and it was cute, Margaret had a violin recital and is starting Hacker Sparks and her Lego class this week, February ended so I need to do the month in homeschooling post, and I went to Stitches West. That was fun. Oh, and I buzzed my head again. It was getting long.

But I'm not going to. I've been feeling introverted blog-wise lately. Part of it is that I've said almost everything I want to say and part of it is that I have other venues (like my podcast). Though I'm not Catholic, I'm going to take a Lent break from Facebook and this blog. I think I'll still tweet on occasion and Instagram and blog on the Exponent (I have monthly obligations there). I have knitting to do and when I come back, hopefully have more to blog about. And I need to work on my New Year's resolution to catalogue our digital photos.

So here's to a break! Happy Mardi Gras, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.