Friday, April 25, 2014

#mormonclickbait

Hey all.

It's after Easter, so I'm around again. Before I get back to blogging, I wanted to share with my Mormon-y readers the Twitter Hashtag #mormonclickbait.

After going to the church website this morning, I discovered it had a new web design with headlines eerily reminiscent of BuzzFeed-ish click bait. So I went with it.

Real examples from the lds.org website:




Onto the spoofs!
I'm particularly proud of a few of these:



















It was tons of fun and some other people chimed in, too. Check it out if you are ready for some Mormony weekend relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.