Thursday, May 29, 2014

Cyclofemme and Elly Blue

A couple of weekends ago, I rode almost 50 miles in 2 days. I decided to cut out part of my riding mileage, so it was only about 45 miles total.

The first day I ended up going all the way out to the Oakland Coliseum with the Oakland Library and Elly Blue.

On the second day, I ditched the last hour of church (because Mother's Day) and went to Cyclofemme.

It was a busy weekend for biking, but it was fun! The day after Cyclofemme, I hit 100 miles for the month of May!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.